Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:03:27 +0200
I've just post an issue for help with Windows folder in WinXP,now I've found
this folder: D:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS,where there are alot of
files with extensions .shd and .spl.This folder occupies more than 4 Gb.But
I don't know if it is possible to delete these files away.I think that these
such files have been created from my printed files,but I'm not 100% sure.Any
suggestions?
Regards,
Huynh Minh Huong
E-mail: [log in to unmask]