Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 05:10:39 GMT
Lewis,
Unfortunately, Office is not a feebee.
Fortunately there are many free Word look-a-likes, such as Open Office, Sun Star Office and PC Suite. Google them for the web site.
All are compatible with Word, Excel, and Power Point and can be downloaded.
As an example, I could send you a Word document and you could read it and you could send me a document made on one of the above programs and I would be able to read it in Word, etc.
Contact me directly if you have trouble getting to them.
Good Luck.
Lew

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml