Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 01:00:56 -0400
Actually, if you're going to resell this one, you might want to do a
lowlevel format. If you don't have the capability, then at least an fdisk
and re-Format'
jack payton

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:48:17 -0400 Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> As much as you may not want to hear this, If the computer was
> returned and will NEVER belong to the same person again,
> I think you would be doing yourself and any future customer
> a big favor by just biting the bullet and doing the format...
>                Rick Glazier
>
> > I sold a computer that was returned recently.  The user, whom I
> can't find
> > now, has a program on it called Cybersitter.  He has it set up
> restrict
> > certain internet sites.  It will not let you restart in msdos(w98
> os), or go
> > to a command prompt, to prevent changing the clock, etc.  My
> question is how
> > to remove the program?  It has a password to access the setup
> features to
> > uninstall it, but I can't get ahold of him to find it out.  I
> don't want to
> > reformat the drive.   anyone have any ideas?  Thanks, Edna Sloan

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>