Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrew Berg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:37:05 -0500
Hi!

Just as a quick add-on...

Using a set of files packed in MSWCGN.exe, it is possible to install
Win95 or Win98 over a network as long as you are able to transfer a few
(small) files from the source machine on the target machine.  The
process is detailed at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q189/1/46.ASP  .
Depending on your circumstances, it is quite possible that you may be
able to ignore the first four steps on preparing the OEM preinstall
kit.  More information on the Microsoft Workgroup Connection Kit for DOS
may be found at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q108/3/91.ASP , and the
file may be downloaded at
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/mswgcn.exe .

Please note, however, that the MS Workgroup Connection Kit probably
**does not** transfer LFNs properly. I'm afraid this process may be a
bit more complicated than hoped for -- Interlink would probably be an
easier choice if the machines are close enough together to connect them
with a null-modem serial cable.

I hope this helps! :)

Andrew Berg