Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lew Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:41:07 -0700
David,

I have not been able to find a FREE program that will allow you to pick
up a call when you are on the Internet, but  found an excellent
alternative called Callwave at www.callwave.com.

It is basically an answering machine that answers the call and notifies
you that a call is coming in by playing a phone ring through your
speakers. You can access the message while still on the web.

Only cost is from your phone company. You have to have Call Forwarding.
GTE charged me $1.25/month, cheap enough.

Had it for about a month and it works like a charm.

E-mail me privately if you want more info.

Lew Russakov
Huntington Beach, CA

Date:    Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:14:58 EDT
From:    David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: missing calls while surfing

I know there is software out there that will let you know when you have
an
incoming telephone call.. so you can.. maybe.. get off the net and
actually
talk on a phone...but I cant find any..!!  looking for something
preferrably
free.. but dont mind paying something reasonable  for something good....

what do you call that kind of software.. where can I find some..

Thanks as always..

David Hurst

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>