Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:29:48 -0800
In addition to Brad's advice, she could even make her own personalized wav file using C:\WINDOWS\SNDREC32.EXE,
assuming she has a microphone. Then have her place it in the \Windows\Media folder, which is where Windows
default sounds are kept. Sound Recorder is a very cool little program, especially for this type of
application.

Al Thompson

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Louder Mail Warnings

Brad wrote:

> Ian,
> In control panel, Sounds, select the "New mail notification" and put in what
> ever racket you like. A .wav or any audio file will work.
>
> Brad Loomis
> Morro Bay, CA

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml