Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:45:58 -0600
At 08:39 AM 6/29/99 , Larry Stewart wrote:
>I have the MS PowerToys Tweak UI on my WIN95 computer and have loaded
>the WIN98 version on another machine with the WIN98 OS.
>
>The problem is, in the WIN95 version, it provides an extension to the
>right button "SendTo" in Windows Explorer that can't be found in the
>WIN98 version. That is the "Any Folder" extension that then allows you
>to name the HDD folder and then allows for either a Move or simple Copy.
>
>The question is, is this facility available in WIN98 and I just can't
>find it?

One of the best Freeware add-ons is from Xteg Systems:
  http://www.xteq.com/products/index.html
Download and try their X-Setup program that offers over
250 hidden functions in Windows95/98/NT

This is a great little addon that is far better than Power Toys.
I highly recommend it.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org