Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
brian skingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:13:47 +0100
Guys

I opened up your email today and the first couple of items opened and I was
able to read the message.  The next few messages all sent me to My Documents
looking for a Browser and an .exe file.

My AV system did not show any alarms, nor was my firewall triggered.  My
Spyware programmes all remained inactive.  The above are all updated
regularly, most daily.

1          I , therefore, could not read the post which I find extremely
interesting and educational.

But

2          I am now concerned that there could be something wrong with my
system or your mail.

I would like to know how such an oddball thing can have happened, I have
been reading your daily post for many, many months without problems.

If this is not the correct way to address you then could you please advise a
more correct way.

Thank you

Brian

Brian Skingley