Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:29:04 +0100
Hello

I 'had' a 60gb HDD for storage/archiving various things.

It recently developed a problem and XP asked to scandisk it at startup. When
it finished the drive was visible but every time I tried to access it XP
kept telling me the drive was not formatted. I was going to leave it like
that then resolve it as/when I had the time. There was some bad clusters on
the drive.

Unfortunately a family member tried to access the photo album that was on
the drive, when access was denied the format option was taken :-(

Now we can access the drive but of course ... All the files have gone.

I have tried several recovery programs but all they 'recover' is files that
were deleted from the old drive. They do not see the old files. Also the
programs use new file names. Therefore my question is:

Can you please recommend a program that will find all the old data/files (I
accept that some will be lost) and use the original file names?

Many Thanks

TIA ... Mick