Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jorge Ocasio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:35:49 -0500
Greetings,

I have a client who deleted Internet Explorer 4.0 from her computer.
Instead of using the Add/Remove Program icon in Control Panel, she just
deleted the folder.
Neither Outlook nor Outlook Express work.

I have reinstalled Outlook, thinking that IE will also be installed.  I
have, also, downloaded IE from the MS website.  Obviously, I have been
unsuccessful.

In both instances, I get an dialog box stating that it has found another
copy of IE on the PC.  I then get the option to update.  After a monment, I
get the message that the latest version of IE is already installed.  The
only option I then have is to click OK to exit.

I suspect I will have to edit the Registry.  In looking for references to
IE 4.0,  I have found numerous entries and I'm a little nervous about
deleting so many keys.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Jorge