Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Kingery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:45:26 -0600
Look for a .bif file in your Wordperfect folder.  Rename it to .bak, .old, etc.; do NOT delete it!  Try to start WordPerfect, if
it will start you'll need to reset ALL of your preferences; guess what was stored in the .bif file.  If Wordperfect won't start
rename the .bif file back to it's original name.  I don't know if this will work or not, but it can't hurt.

--
Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
                                                 William Shakespeare