Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:33:03 -0400
This is probably a silly suggestion but have you tried replacing the
image file.  Maybe somebody else can remember what the name of the file
is.  It's either LOGOS.SYS or LOGOW.SYS in the Windows (windows95)
directory.

The file is on the Windows CD.  E-mail me directly if you want, I am
sure it is small enough for me to e-mail it to you.

                                                        douglas

Ken Said:

>... BUT ALSO WRITTEN ON THE SCREEN IN LARGE THIN LETTERS WAS: C:\>   It
>appears as part of the screen but the
letters are almost a phantom ...