Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:43:30 +1000
Kathy wrote:

><<The properties of C drive went from a 142 GB drive to =
>having 141 GB when I checked it.  In a hurry I uninstalled everything =
>norton on the computer but it only freed up space to 38.3 GB. >>

There's a brilliant little freeware called "Scanner" at
http://www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/.

I've used it for years. It will show you graphically just where all your
hard drive space has gone and what's eating it up.  Just hover the mouse
over the various parts of the hard drive graphically depicted in a
pie-chart graph and it reads out the name and location.

Then you can delete what you don't need.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml