Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:46:39 -0500
Several weeks ago, I tried to install Yahoo Messenger. Each and every
time, the install froze at 95% while it was "registering the product".
After manually deleting every file that was Yahoo-related, I went to
delete any registry keys as well .. for a clean slate, as it were.

Each key, when clicked on, gave me an error saying "Cannot open [key
name]: Error while opening key.". Attempting to delete it gave me a
similar error, "Cannot delete [key name]: Error while deleting key."

A friend of mine said that it sounded like the permissions were out of
whack. When right-clicked and seleted Permissions.., I get an error
saying "You do not have permission to view current permission settings
for [key name], but you can make permission changes.". Oddly enough, I
wasn't able to change any permission settings.

I'm at a loss as to what my next step would be, short of reformatting,
which I would really like to avoid. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Matt

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!