Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jackie Jinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:58:36 EDT
With your mouse pointed at top of the e-mail message you want to print, hold
down the left side of mouse and drag it across the entire message to
highlight. Don't know why, but I usually go to 'file' then click print, but
you can also click on print in task bar. When the printer box comes up be
sure to click the Properties, then click on 'features' tab, and toward the
bottom you will click in box for 'Ordered Printing'. At the very bottom,
click 'OK'., you'll go back to original box for 'print' and click 'OK' again.
This will print only the message you have highlighted. Hope this helps.
Jackie Jinks -

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html