Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 05:37:22 -0600
At 09:08 PM 4/20/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there a software program that will track the activity of a computer and
>its users.  Case and Point, I have an associate who feels his office
>computer is being invaded by a former business associate.  This computer
>is a stand-alone operating W95 and has a modem.
>
>I would appreciate any insight in to this that the list could provide.
>
>Thank You
>Tony,

Tony,

After reading this, my question is how does your business associate
believe his computer is being invaded?  Does he feel someone is
physicaly sitting down in front of the system, turning it on and using
the computer...   or is he concerned that while it is OnLine that someone
is "hacking" into it via a modem connection, (via his Internet connection
or other modem connection)?

Each direction would take a different approach.

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Owner   PCBUILD - PCSOFT - VPLANETS - PCBLDFAQ