Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Thrasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 08:12:51 -0600
At 10:34 PM 11/12/98 , you wrote:
>Bob Thrasher <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>I am looking for a program that would be capable of acting
>>as a printer similar to Adobe Acrobat.
>>
>>The output needs to be as a GIF or JPEG or similar format.
>
>Do you have a scanner?
>With mine, I can print into the scanner software, "stack"
>the pages in the order I want, and then export the stack
>as jpg files.   I have had mixed results doing the same
>thing printing into WinFax.  Try "printing into" any
>program you have on your system that can manipulate graphics.
>     Rick

Thanks Rick, I do have Paper Port and a printer object for it.
I had never used it before. However, the print I send to it comes
out in monochrome instead of full color. I don't know if it is a
problem with Paper Port or with my program I am printing with.

I am still looking.

Bob Thrasher

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]