Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:35:31 -0500

Kind regards,
Jeffrey Ottie

eom

Original Message --
From: Don Penlington
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] QuickTime

Jeffrey wrote:

><<I have several QuickTime home movies from which I would like to extract
>frames in order to make an IrfanView slideshow to send to family and
friends
>scattered around the country. I suspect there's a relatively easy way to do
>this, but I haven't as of yet discovered just what that easy way might
be.>>

If you download the Irfan Quicktime plugin from the Irfan site, you can use
Irfan to play most .mov files.

Press spacebar to freeze the frame, then minimize the window (assuming you
are playing in full-screen mode). This will bring you back to the Irfan
window. Click Options/Capture/Screenshot and set wherever you want to save
to and the save method.  Thereafter if you hit Ctrl+ F11, you will save
each freeze-frame as desired.

Alternatively, better and easier, Nero Showtime plays .mov files and has a
builtin frame capture. (The little camera icon).  But I think it costs.

Don Penlington

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml