Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kunal Ganguly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:34:55 +0530
normally, the optimal level for any computer with 32-256 megs of ram is 25%
for the ram..
for example if u had 32 megs of ram then a swap file of size 8 megs is quite
sufficient....
stress on the word 'sufficeint', in case u do heavu multitasking and/or have
lots of proggies loaded at the same time, a swap file size equivalent to the
ram size is more than what u need..

Kunal Ganguly (Gza)
UIN - 7148255