Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lester Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:55:36 -0500
Yes there is a way. There may be others, but I have found that the following
works for Outlook Express.

On the computer where the message reside, create a new folder under Local
Folders. Name it something other than one of the reserved Folder names used
by Outlook Express - for an example "Jack". Move or copy the messages, that
you wish to transfer to your other computer, into the folder named "Jack".

Locate the file "Jack.dbx", using the "Find" function, and attach this file
to your email message.

On the second computer, create a new folder under Local Folder in Outlook
Express with the same name, in this case "Jack". Move at least one message
into the folder named "Jack". I use a message in the deleted folder for this
purpose.

Find the location of the file "Jack.dbx" on the second computer. Save the
email attachment "Jack.dbx" to the folder where "Jack.dbx" resides on the
second computer, overwriting the local "Jack.dbx" file. The messages are
then available and can be moved to a folder of your choice.

I have used this technique on several occasions.

> I want to move apprx 16MB e-mail messages from one computer to another.
> Tried to e-mail the batch. No e-mail program will copy file folder. Tried
> breaking  file into floppy size bits, but splitter balks, saying can't
> copy "directory".  Have CDRW, but am returning it for warranty service.
> Anyway I can transfer these messages without waiting to get my burner
> back?
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml