Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 07:13:49 -0500
Hi Anna,

Most of the information that I have about it came from Rick Glazier on
this mail list.  He, in part, said:  " Burn a new CD-R. Use the CD
burning program as an authoring or "Mastering Program" and burn in ISO
Level 1, Mode 1, Character Set ISO 9660, WITH Joliet Extensions. Joliet
= (Secondary Volume Descriptor and directories using Unicode.)"  His
complete message, no doubt,  is in the mailing list achieves.  I also
did a search on Google using "Joliet file system CD burning" which gave
a lot of great info on Joliet and the other file systems used for
burning CDs.

I, too, use Roxio to burn disks.  To burn the disk using Joliet, I used
Creator Classic.  Under the "File" selection in Creator Classic, select
"Project Properties."  On the "General" tab you can select either the
Joliet, UDF, or ISO9660 file system.

I hope this helps.

Loy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: