Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WH Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:29:16 EST
Hi
I have made a big mistake.  I had a program in a folder that was just a stand
along exe.
with 6 files connected to it.  I wanted to move the program to a different
folder using cleansweep 3.0's program mover.  The mistake started with me
dragging and dropping the 6 files into the new folder and then using
cleansweep to move the exe.file to join the others.  When I did this it
started a loop that went 23 folders down before First Aid 97 caught the
problem and stopped the loop and crashed the system.  I tried to delete
everything manually, but the exe. file would not delete. Cleansweep does not
recognize the exe at this point and First Aid does not know what it is now.
So when I try to delete the exe. file the system states to me Access Denied
and will not delete, move or recognize this file leaving me with a exe. file
23 folders deep in one directory.  How do I get rid of this big mistake.
I have a PC with Windows 95a Pentium.
I will really appreciate the help on this one.
TIA

Windon Prince