Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:07:53 -0700
Hello Gary,

Very frustrating no doubt.  Though you haven't listed everything that you
tried, you did indicate that you didn't think it was your ram... Well, I
think that IS what it sounds like.  Ram does go bad, and like all computer
issues, it can be fine one minute and stink the next.  Give that a shot.

Kathleen LaValley