Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:14:53 +1100
Hi
I use Dreamweaver not frontpage (frontpage is not friendly to netscape
browsers, and I figure why annoy 30% of surfers)

However as far as i am aware you can not stretch a background to fit any
window size, there are work arounds though...
If for example your chosen background is blue that goes from darker at the
top to lighter at the bottom you can make an
image from it that is the correct length for the page but only a few pixels
wide, then tile that across the page. it will load
much faster than a full sized image. Of course this wont allow any color
variation across the page

Leigh Jennings

                       http://freepctech.com/rode