Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:09:57 -0400
I found two links following a search of the file extension .act on the
internet. The first link points to a product that very closely resembles the
device you describe (it has a built in mic and supports Chinese/English
display) The product and available downloads for support can be found here:
http://www.success-hk.com/sc_html/coolstuff/3_JP'S%20Multi-MP3%20Player%20JP
M-602-128M.htm. There is a link at the bottom of the page for downloading a
.zip file to convert .act files to .wav. In addition, I found another
conversion program that might be able to work for you. It's called Konvertor
and can be found here: http://www.konvertor.net/indexe.html. What operating
system are you using? I ask because the driver disk for the one device I
found is for Win98 and if you are using XP, you may have to run in
compatibility mode.
Hope this is of help.

Chris Ryan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

-----Original Message-----

Date:    Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:01:05 +0700
From:    Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Converter needed for .act file

Dear listers,

I just acquired an Chinese made USB stick with voice recording function.  It
produces voice files with .act extension, which could not be listened on the
computer.  I have searched the internet and got to 2 software:
- Divalight sound converter
- act2wav.exe

Both of these are supposed to help to convert from .act to .wav files but
none works on my computer.  If anybody know about an workable solution I
would appriciate very much since I would like to archive the voice files in
a more readable way rather than on the USB stick itself.

Thanks in advance

Le Dong Phuong
Hanoi, Vietnam

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!