Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:51:28 -0700
I don't believe this is hardware related, but
I'm not taking any chances and am covering all
bases.  I'm at my wit's end with this thing, and
Aztech's support has basically said they have
done everything to help me....but I highly doubt
it.  Just the same, I'm still stuck with a
customer's PC that is just about finished.

The following is what I submitted to Aztech Tech
Support.  Hopefully this will be enough for this
great crew to work with!

-----Original Message-----
Sent:   Sunday, February 22, 1998 7:15 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:  MM WaveRider

Product / Model Name: MM WaveRider Pro 32-3D
FCC-ID:  138-MMSN853
Disk Vol Name:  Wes
Diskette Version:  3.00
Operating System:  DOS 6.2, Windows 3.11
System Configuration:
  IBM PS/1 Consultant
  486 SX
  A:(3 1/2" 1.44MB), C:(245MB), D:(Memorex
CD-242E CD-ROM drive)
  8 MB memory
  VGA Video
  IBM PS/2 Mouse
  No other software installed, except for Aztech
CD (Plug & Play Configuration software, Voyetra,
Win 3.1 installer)

Description of problem:
Everything seems to have installed fine, and I
can even play music cd's without a problem.

But when I start Windows, the start sound locks
into a repetitive loop and won't stop until I
have gone into Control Panel, Sounds, Press the
Test button once, then press the cancel button
once.

I can then play a music cd or do something else
until I go to exit Windows, then it does the
repetitive loop again and won't exit.

I then perform the ctrl-alt-del to get a blue
screen saying that program manager is having a
problem.  I press enter to close the program and
exit to DOS, but the repetitive loop continues
playing.

------- Response from Aztech Support -----------
You need to check the ICU management software for
any hardware conflicts.
Do you have any other PnP devices in the system?
Does the system bios support PnP?

----------- End of first message / response -----

(2) -----Original Message-----