Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:40:05 -0700
Tina

Fortunately or unfortunately I've never had a problem with file
associations so I can not guide you there. However, I have found that
double clicking on an attached file opens it faster by skipping the step
of asking what you want to do with it.

Just noticed that you are using OE. Check the security setting
concerning permitting attachments to open. Microsoft in their infinite
wisdom could be preventing you from opening the files.

Tom Mayer

Tina M. Myers wrote:
> I have Power Point, and I tried to set an association with PowerPoint
> with these files to open and used words settings as an example.  The
> only commands listed were print and show.  The only way I can
> currently get these to play is to save them to my computer and then
> play them.  I want to be able to just open them in the current email
> and view them.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Mayer"

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>