Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:47:43 -0700
I inadvertently approved this post to PCSOFT.
This is really more of a hardware matter that should have posted to PCBUILD.
  Please do NOT reply to this post in PCSOFT. I have asked the Leigh to
resubmit this question to PCBUILD.
Thank you for your co-operation

Mark Rode
Moderator  PCBUILD / PCSOFT

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:08:56 +1000
From: Leigh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New CDRW Problem

hi
I have a ricoh cdrw (ide) with adaptec direct cd installed, I have found
that tho it works it destablizes the system to a point where I avoid
using it unless I absolutely have to. system lockups are common if I am
running other applications with direct cd acitve in the tool tray (but
not copying).
I suspect that direct cd is a dog.
My system:
ASUS sp97v mainboard