Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:04:24 EST
I have noticed that every time I reply to a listers question and  include a
site address, the posted reply shows the included address (usually
copied/pasted from address bar) which is then duplicated in parenthesis. I am  using AOL
mail and wonder if there is something I'm doing wrong or a setting I  can
adjust to prevent the duplication as it makes for a big confusing jumble of  text!

Thanks,
-Phil Williams-

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml