Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:52:45 -0700
This is an administrative message.  Do not attempt to post an answer or question to
this message as it will not be approved for posting, as with all Admin postings.
have been with us through the years you know who I am.

Yesterday, someone attempted to farm email addresses from our archives or
tried to download them in mass.  Either way, we caught this predator in the act
and closed the archives for now.  For the time being the archives for PCBUILD
and PCSOFT are Off Line.  When we are assured we have protected the
Archives from future attacks, we will put them back online for our subscribers.

I am sorry for this temporary inconvenience.  We hope to have this problem solved
soon.

    Bob Wright
Managing Senior Partner
The NoSpin Group, Inc.