Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:42:31 -0500
Today, I have been attempting to open Spyware Doctor a second time.  I opened it the first time and clicked on update.  The program seemed to update, and at the end where I am supposed to click on finish, the button said 'next.' I assumed I opened two copies in the beginning and used one to update.  I clicked on the X in the right corner and closed the window.

I went to Start and tried to open Spyware Doctor a second time but nothing happened.  I tried to open it several times more by clicking.  I saw the hourglas but it disappeared each time. I then attempted to open it by right clicking and choosing 'open.' I could not get the program to open no matter what I tried, yet other programs opened.  I went back a few minutes later and it opened.

What would cause a program to resist opening?  Could it have been that when I was trying to open too many instances of the program?

Brenda Dencer
Columbia, MD

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>