Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 22:00:45 -0500
Resubmitting to clean up excess text as requested.

I've seen several replies to my problem but none seem to be the answer.
Just to clarify: I'm using "Microsoft Outlook 98 Internet Mail Only
(8.5.5104.6)". Win98 Beta3 build 1650.

When I click on "Tools/Options" I see only the following tabs.
        "Preferences/Mail Delivery/Mail Format/Spelling/Security/Other/Fax"

When I click on "Tools/Accounts/Properties/Connection" I see only the
following options.
        -Connect using my local area network (LAN)
                -Connect via modem if LAN not available
        -Connect using my phone line
        -I will establish my internet connection manually

I do not see a tab to use Internet Explorer or a 3rd party dialer.
I do not see a tab for "Internet Email"

Hang up when finished sending/retrieving or updating is NOT checked.
Check for mail is set to every 15 min.

I normally start my internet connection manually then start either Outlook98
or Internet Explorer. No matter which way I do it whenever Outlook98 is
started for the 1st time it shows that it's connecting to the server and
then immediately disconnects or downloads several messages and then
disconnect. When I redial/connect/check for mail everything is ok and it
downloads all mail and remains connected.

Hopefully someone will have a solution.

Joe Trimarchi