Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:09:45 -0600
I got called to a friends house yesterday because they could not get
Outlook Express to work for their email.  The computer is a new Dell
Computer running at 1.8 ghz, I believe, WinXP operating system, 256 RAM,
and 40 gig hard drive.  It connects to their ISP and Internet Explorer
operates normally as their browser.  However, Outlook Express will not
function for their email.  The error message from Outlook Express says
that the user password is invalid.  I tried configuring Outlook Express
with a new email account using the same configurations as used on their
old computer.  The same problem (invalid password) occurs with the new
account.  Even though we gave it the valid password, when Outlook
Express tries to sign on to the mail server, the blocked out password it
shows is many digits longer than the password that we entered.  I tried
changing the password to the correct one in every place where I could
find it on the computer.  No matter what I did, it still came back with
the long, incorrect password.

I might add that Norton AntiVirus came installed on the computer.  Can
that be the problem?  If so, how can I go about correcting it so it
shows the password required to access the email account.  If not, anyone
know where the bogus password entered by the system could be coming from
and how I might go about correcting the problem.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Loy