Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:44:45 GMT
I expect you are looking for the key combination Alt plus PrntScrn (or
PrintScreen, it varies.) This copies an image of the window you are
currently using, rather than the entire screen into the Windows clipboard.
You can then open a new document such as a word processing document, go the
the edit menu, and select Paste.

Susan Sutherland