Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:34:45 -0700
>Roxanne Pierce wrote:
>>
>> One of my clients, when "cleaning" out fonts
>>she didn't want anymore (using the Fonts Manager
>>in Win95's Control Panel), managed to delete at
>>least two fonts I think of as system fonts:
>>Small Fonts and Symbol 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24.
>>She may have deleted more.  I certainly know that >>anything in Notepad doesn't
print properly
>>anymore, nor do Win95 error messages display >>properly.
>>
>> How do I put back these system fonts?
>
>Jim Meagher wrote:
>
>Roxanne,
>
>The fonts you need are SMALLE.FON and
>SYMBOLE.FON.  Both of these live in Cabinet 5.
>You can use the EXTRACT.EXE command to pull
>them out.  EXTRACT does not support wildcards
>so you have to pull them out one at a time.
>
>Open a DOS window, CD to the FONTS dir, run the >extract command. Type extract /?
to see the
>syntax for building the command.
>
>Basically it's:  EXTRACT  path\cabinetname filename

Roxanne,

You can also use TWEAK UI if you have it installed,
or is available on another machine. Just go into Windows Explorer, insert the disk
into drive A:
and double-click the file. You can then right-
click the file you want and select extract.

OR copy them from another machine running WIN95.

Best of luck!

Lance Kephart
Kephart's Korner
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/vista/7192