Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
CrazyMan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:36:51 -0500
Howdy,

  What you have there is a standard URL for a Drive. I'll try to explain it
as best I can for you.

  file:///g|/dancempeg.mpg is what we are starting out with, I am going to
break it down in to
sections for better comprehension.

  file://
-------
  This tells the Web Browser that this is an actual File on the user's
machine, it does not tell where
the file is located, only that it is a local file, so it doesn't need to go
to the internet or anything like that.

  /g|/
-----
  This statement is what is forcing the CD-Rom Drive to be drive G:, since
we are working with
a web browser, for portability reasons, it uses a "pipe" character or |
instead of a colon :

  Colons CAN work in some web browsers (IE, Netscape) but | works in more.

  So, your Autorun file has the statement that is requiring the file to be
on drive G:, you can get around
this problem if you modify the autorun file to show the following:

  file://dancempeg.mpg

  Keep in mind that the file MUST be in the same directory as the autorun
file for this to work.
Otherwise, you would have to include any sub-directory as
file:///sub-dir/dancempeg.mpg

Hope this helps!

Frank Diacheysn (CrazyMan)
VP, CobbPC

CobbPC - "Your One-Stop Source For All Computer Needs"
http://www.cobbpc.com/
(770) 435-5065

PC Sales, Upgrades, Service, Repair, Web Hosting & Site Design