Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 05:37:31 -0500
Hi folks,
I m using Win 95 in one of my computers. when I boot up the machine, I find Can Tax prgram up on the desktop. I hv to close it by clicking on the X on the right top corner. It does not do any harm, but kind of nuisance. How can I start up in normal desktop.
I also find in the left bottom corner of the Task bar " fatal failure ".
I t is not doing any harm, but why it comes there.
Please advise.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html