Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:50:40 -0700
I gave up on the Office toolbar altogether. Instead, I use a freeware
program called LaunchMate. It is a very configurable toolbar that has
features beyond that of the Microsoft product. You can get it at:
http://tdrware.virtualave.net/LaunchMate/

Another alternative are the toolbars that came with IE4, but LaunchMate is
still better.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc