Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:38:22 -0400
From:  William Patton
Date: April 17, 2004
Subject: MSOffice 2000-Serv Release 1a

This link:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/appndx/toolbox.htm#o2sr1au  takes
you to the Microsoft Resource Kit Toolbox which has all manner of Office
updates available for complete down.  They are available for administrators
but can be used by individuals on a single machine.  About 2/3 down on this
page is "Ofiice 2000 administrative Updates-Updated May 12, 2000".
Here is the file: O2ksr1adl.exe which is a 52MB file which is the complete
Service Release 1 for Office 2000.  Also on this page are the Serv. Release
2 and 3 along with many other Office updates.
Regards, William Patton

> Date:    Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:02:20 -0400
> From:    joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Subject: MSOffice 2000-Serv Release 1a
>
> Please tell us which link and what you had to do to make it save the
download to disk.

> >Date: April 13, 2004
> >From: William Patton
> >Subject: MSOffice 2000-Serv Release 1a
> >
> >Thanks to all that helped me with this issue.   I was able to follow one
of
> >the links provided and now have the updates saved to disk.  Thanks again
> >everyone.  William Patton

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml