Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:56:51 -0800
  Specific programs *might* have other incompatibilities, but all of the
programs for which QuickView shows that will avoid at least *this*
particular possible issue -- and so XP's compatibility mode has a chance of
coping with any other problems.

Dave Gillett

On 21 Jan 2004 at 8:09, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I used Quickview in Powerdesk, the great program I use instead of Windows
> Expolorer, and all my downloaded utilities said 32 bit for Windows 95 and
> NT.  So they will work with XP?
>
> Diane Kroeckel
> Wheeling, IL
>

> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:34:14 -0800 David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
> >   I believe the QuickView component was optional in Windows 95, but
> > included
> > by default in 98 and 98SE.  So when you right-click on a file in
> > Windows
> > Explorer, the third menu option should be "Quick View".
> >
> >   If it's an .EXE file, Quick View will show about a page of header
> > information about the file.  While most of it is programmer
> > gobbledegook, it
> > will pretty clearly indicate whether it's a DOS or Windows
> > executable; if
> > Windows, whether 16-bit or 32-bit and for what Windows versions it
> > was
> > intended.
> >
> > David Gillett
> >

> > On 19 Jan 2004 at 17:07, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> >
> > > I am running Win98se.  I recently found out that 16 bit programs
> > won't
> > > run in WinXP, that you need to have 32 bit programs.
> > >
> > > If this is true, how do you find out if your programs are 16 or 32
> > bit?
> > >
> > > Diane Kroeckel
> > > Wheeling, IL
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com