Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:03:14 -1000
I can't talk about splitting files and having them arrive complete. I am
waiting for that information myself. What I have done to get large MP4
file delivered to users or watchers in my case is to open a free account
at 4shared.com. I can upload the files usually 49Mbs or larger, 4shared
provides me with the link address, then I send email to all my watchers
with the link. The watchers can view the file online or they can
download the file for their use. 4share offers password protection for
files and folders. 4shared is not the only place to offer storage space.
By now there are probably better places. I know Microsoft offers 25Gb of
storage where as 4share is only 10. HTH. Aloha.