Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:09:06 -0700
I am unaware of any version of Frontage that was bundled with NT4 but I do
know that Frontage installs and runs just fine with NT4.
Most programs will run on NT4. What won't run is utilities that try to
access hardware or device drivers and some DOS games that provide their own
drivers...like games.

NT4 will not allow software to directly access hardware which is one reason
it is more stable then Windows 9x.

Mark Rode
The NoSpin Group

>And now my second question; if I want to install the FrontPage 97 that comes
>with Windows NT 4, could I install it on a Windows 98 system with a Pentium
>3?
>Thank you and have a nice day.
>
>Westly Montroos

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: