Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:19:49 -0500
I have been told by MS Word experts, that it is always better to keep Word
files from being too big, as they can become corrupted and you could lose
all your work.  I would break up the document into smaller word files. You
could save by chapters or by sections.

 Another option might be to try the word processor in 602Suite. It is free
for home users.
http://www.software602.com/products/pcs/business.html

You can try OpenOffice as well, it is also free and is very popular.
http://www.openoffice.org/product/

As always, keep a backup of your work!

Martha Bagwell
http://www.marthas-web.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gus Cross" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Book publishing

I am trying to publish an autobiography of an 80+ yr. old friend.  I have
the following programs: MS Word and Wordperfect.  Each will do fine until I
start adding pictures.  A few work OK, but in one 20 page sequence there
were 81 photographs.  I separated it into 3 files, but still had a lot of
difficulty.  I am projecting that there will be 500 to 600 pages with 150 to
250 photos.  Besides keeping my files small, any other suggestions, or any
suggested software that isn't expensive that would work easier?

Gus

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml