Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Littlehale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 06:03:05 -0500
> Dave Littlehale wrote:
> >
> > I went to start my computer just now and Win95 would not load, not even
> > in safe mode.
> >
> > Got the following message:
> >

> > Turned the machine off and came back in 10 min.
> >
> > Turned machine on and got the same message about the *.vxd files.  When
> > it went to the Win95 screen I got the same spin and clicking sound.  I
> > hit escape and got the following message
> >
> > HIMEM was loaded
> >
> > Following file C:\ATACR\CR_ATAPI.SYS is missing or corrupted
> > Error in config.sys line 15
> >
> > This is line 15 of config.sys -
> >
> > DEVICEHIGH /L:1,18352 =C:\ATACR\CR_ATAPI.SYS /D:MSCD000 /Q
> >
> > This is line 14 -
> >
> > REM DEVICE=C:\ATACR\CR_ATAPI.SYS /D:MSCD000 /Q
> >
> > What do I do?  Not turning this off until fixed.

Thanks for all the advice.  Ran scan disk then disk doctor this did not
show any problems.  Then speeddisk.  Rebooted; ready to load the driver
and it booted fine.  No problems?????????????

So far everything has been fine.  I guess some gremlins wanted to get
some revenge.

Thanks again for all the help.  Any explanations?

Dave