Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:41:30 -0700
Larry,

First, I am a little confused at your equipment list as you have both a 3.07
Ghz Intel Pentium 4 AND a "345" Intel Celeron D Processor. These are both
CPUs and you would have only one installed. Second, are you running
anti-virus, anti-spyware and a firewall? Are you connected to the internet
via dialup or broadband?

If you are not running any of the "protective" anti-virus, anti-spyware or
firewall software, that would be a good place to start to determine where
the problem might lie. I use Avast! Anti-virus, Spybot Search and Destroy &
Ad-aware anti-spyware, and Sygate Personal Firewall, all free downloads for
personal use. There are some online scanners available. I am sorry I don't
have the addresses handy. Perhaps some other people can suggest reputable
sites as some sites just want to sell you their software.

Good luck and let us know if you need additional help.

Jim Maki

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml