Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:04:35 -0500
I think that  only you can answer that question, as it depends on
whether or not your computer meets your current needs and whether or not
you have highly sensitive material on it, in which case you might be
safer with a Mac.  If you keep the same computer and "upgrade" to
Windows 7, your performance will decrease.  You will also lose Outlook
Express, in case you use that.  (Although it is available for "free" in
a package of stuff.)  I "upgraded " my wife's computer to Vista several
years ago and reverted to XP, because certain games did better on XP.
It will likely stay on XP for the near future.  Also, she has both
Spybot and Norton, both of which continue to be updated.

If it were me, I would go out and spend $3000 on new parts and build a
computer using the latest and greatest, but I have deep pockets for
computers and other toys.  ;)

Frankly, IMHO, I would not worry about it.

Windows 7 has some nice multimedia features that XP lacks, I believe.

Dean Kukral

On 6/18/2010 1:39 PM, Glenn Schrieber wrote:
> Hi, Does anyone have an opinion about Win XP as far as no further support after this month?  Would it be advisable to keep a computer with that OS or go ahead and upgrade or replace the computer?  I don't want to be blasted with viruses and such with no security updates available.  Thanks for your input.

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml