Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:50:22 -0700
From: Joe Pearson
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] saving e-mail messages

> But neither of these techniques save the messages as TEXT so they can be
> viewed without a mail program (eg. in notepad) - which is what you
> originally asked for. They are saved in .MSG format which needs Outlook to
> view, and also take about 20KB each where the text version is only about
> 2KB.
>
> Unless this is different in OE than Outlook 98?

You are correct, Joe - neither of these produce what I want. After trying
suggestions from the list, and my own tinkering, I don't beleive it's
possible to do exactly what I originally wanted. However, I'm close to it -
find and copy the actual .DBX folder, then save it elsewhere, and rename it
with a .txt extension. It produces a lot of garble, but it is readable with
wordpad. Next step would be finding a program which will remove all that
garble. Now that would be perfect!

Alan Thompson