Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:28:06 -0500
I'm running an HP computer with WinXP and the service pack 2.

My computer won't shut down.  It stops at the "windows is shutting down"
screen.

I went into the Archives of PCSoft and looked around.  I found:

”- Goto Control Panel, then goto Power Options.
- Click on the APM Tab, then check the "Enable Advanced Power Management
support."

I don't have an APM tab.  I also found:

"- Click - Start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - Power
Options Tab"

I don’t have Performance and Maintenance in Control Panel.

Is there some kind of fix on the Microsoft web site?  I couldn’t find
one.

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL

                     visit our download web page at: