Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:43:59 -0400
I scan a lot into Photoshop, and this works for me:

1.Open PS.
2. On the File menu, select "Import". Your scanner should be listed. Select
it.
3. The scanner software will open. Scan the image(s), which will then appear
in PS, behind the scanner menu.
4. When you're through scanning, close the scanning program, edit the images
and save them in the normal way.
You can then email them, print them, etc.
Your scanning program may have a "Scan to" option, or similar wording. If
you set this up in the configuration, you should be able to open the
scanning program independently of PS.
It's likely the program is saving your images to a folder now. Look in
Program files under the program for a folder called "Images"or "Scans" or
something similar. You may find all your images there.

A friend gave me,  and installed for me, a Genius ColorPage - Vivid 111
Scanner that works with Adobe Photoshop, which I also have installed on my
Windows XP.

My problem is that I am unable to save the image after it has been previewed
and scanned.

There is absolutely nothing on the Genius Colour Page Window (which opens
when I import the image), to enable me to save it before I can attach it to
an e-mail.

What I need, being a complete novice to scanners and scanning, is a step by
step set of instructions.  Is there anyone out there who can assist?
Needless to say I have been through the manual, but it hasn't helped me at
all

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml