Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 05:42:08 -0700
Hi Michael,

The easiest thing to do is to go to Microsoft.com and download a file called
powertoys.
In this file there is a prog. called tweakui. Once this is installed you
will find it under control panel. Once you run tweakui there is a tab called
repair pick the one that says rebuild/repair icons.
This will replace all icons to default (day 1) icons.
It works for me anyway.
Good Luck!